7 ways to make your website designing more engaging
How to plan your website designing
website designing maybe you're thinking about having your first one made or maybe you just need a new better one in any case you should know at least some of the basics about web design. no worries it will only take three minutes, first of all, let's face it a website is the core of your online marketing activities. if you look at all the marketing channels and techniques what they actually do is bring visitors to your website. the main purpose of a website is turning these visitors into customers in marketing terms this is called conversion.
Improve the online experience for patients
A bad website will basically cause you to waste money on other marketing methods because you don't need more visitors. if you can't turn them into customers so the better your website is the more visitors are converted into your customers. it doesn't really matter whether you sell consumer products online provide local services or build houses.
many people in the industry call themselves web designers, but they really are just a bunch of geeks with some basic coding knowledge of course. without much planning, they will pretty quickly create a website for you with lots of information.
well that's where we come in this is how we make websites by following this 7 phase web design process:
- phase 1 analysis the first step is always about information gathering identifying things like the website purpose goals in the target audience
- phase 2 planning a plan includes a definition of this site map structure and technologies that we're about to use
- phase 3 design not only do we focus on wireframe models in the visual style in this stage but also on the usability of the user interface for the best possible user experience.
- phase 4 important part of the process is choosing the right text photos or videos all optimized not only for your visitors but also for search engines.
- Phase 5 we actually create the website using the hypertext markup language and cascading style sheets with some help from databases and other technologies as well. if needed our websites can be made accessible to mobile devices.
- phase 6 we test all the technical features like code and scripts compatibility with major browsers but we also ask ourselves if the website really fulfills its purpose.
- phase 7 we launch the site our job is definitely not done yet. we always monitor what's happening after the start enabling us to fix any possible deficiencies and if you want we can also manage the future maintenance and updates for you. as you have just seen web design is a very complex process.